badge

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Coloressence Eyeliner Pencil 'Peacock Blue' : My Best Pick this Festive Season

Hieee gorgeous ladies....

The festive season is on and so the preparations that accompany it...One of them which is most tiresome and boring is the intensive cleaning of houses...I hope so your preparations are in full swing right now.Today when I was cleaning my almirah I found this eyeliner which is one of my favorite's so I thought why not share my love for this eyeliner with you gals..Read further to know why it is perfect for this festive season.


Price:Rs 225



Ingredients

Sharpener that comes with it


Coloressence Eyeliner Pencil has a color coded body which really helps me in locating it easily among so many of them.It is a sharpenable pencil which comes with a separate sharpener.The shade I have is Peacock Blue which is true to its name.Now I don't think that the shade requires further description...A gorgeous greenish blue shade which will suit Indian skin tones like 'sone pe suhaaga'.With very fine shimmers and a nice sheen this shade is bound to steal your heart the moment you will swatch it.One of the prettiest colours in my collection.
Though crazily pigmented it won't glide but is workable.You may have to tug and pull  so the texture is not great but at this price one cannot have very high expectations..It is waterproof and 95% smudgeproof and staying power is also very good.Just a stroke of this eyeliner and you are ready this festive season to add some glam to your eyes.

Shade is more prettier than what it appears in the photograph



Ratings:4.8/5

Overall I would say that if you are into coloured liners than this Liner doesn't deserves to be missed.Gorgeous shade which is very affordable and is easily available online so do give it a try.Highly recommended!!

Do share your opinions about this liner and the background drawing too...:p ..
Keep participating in my giveaway here.
Till then Take Care..Byeee...!!!! :)

Blogger Widget