badge

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Swatches

Hiee everyone..,

A grand welcome to this new year with so many hopes,dreams and happiness..Once again a very Happy New Year to all of you..Today this post will be published as the first post of 2016 so I wanted it to be a little more special.Posting swatches is something I love doing so decided to give this blog a kick with some swatches.Recently Colorbar has launched some numerous products both from cosmetics and skin care.Their products are good but quite heavy on pocket so I have to give a second thought before I purchase them.Same is the case with these eyeshadow sticks which I find quite pricey and do let me know if you feel the same.

Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Swatches

Price : Rs 850 for 1.4 gm

What Colorbar says:

  • Glides like velvet
  • Velvet powdery lightweight texture
  • Smudge Proof 
  • Lasts upto 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading
  • Non transferable
  • Preservative & mineral oil free
  • Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically Approved
  • Shades Available:7

Personally I find the shade selection not very great as they should have incorporated some more basic shades like brown.Well discussing the sticks they all are shimmery,some are more and some less.They all are well pigmented,glide perfectly and have a soft smooth texture.Since they come in a retractable packaging and the stick is a thick one it is also comfortable applying them.You can also work them as a kohl or eyeliner and to create those precise lines it also comes with a detachable sharpener.That is great thing even though I know it hurts to sharpen it.Coming to the smudging part they do not smudge at all except that if you rub them harshly they might smudge a little bit.

Colorbar All Day Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Swatches


01 Fairy-Soft  champagn-y shade which will be great to work as a highlighter,inner corners or as an eyelid base.

02 Blush-I can't describe it but is a cream shade with slight pink undertones..It would look natural on skin and the shimmers will add a nice shine.Good for party purpose when you need a soft eye look.

03 Denim-Light navy blue shade with subtle shimmers.I wish it was a pure navy blue because then it would have been my favourite.

04 Moss My favourite and the most pigmented shade from the collection.A very bold beautiful  peacock blue which look great on any skin tone.I have already used peacock blue shade from Coloressence which is kind off similar to this except that this one is extremely smooth.

05 Ornament-A beige goldenish shade which is quite shimmery.Would look great for marriage and festive occasions.

06 Slate-A silverish grey shade which is again shimmery and is again apt for festive season.

07 Dream-A black but not jet black shade.

Even though they are expensive they deliver the quality.My pick will be Moss as I am seriously loving it..Do comment below which shade will you pick from this collection and also share your views.I hope so you enjoyed the swatches and do follow me on all my social media's to keep updated of all the articles.Till then Take Care...

Blogger Widget