badge

Friday, April 29, 2016

Childhood Silhouettes...

Lucknow Silhouette

The charm of silhouette photography has always fascinated me because of which I always wanted to learn the 'Art of Capturing Beauty'. Being an amateur photographer , I wish someday I attain the professional knowledge of photography but till then I will carry with my hobby .Whenever I find some free time I usually dedicate it to blogging or photography.I recently captured some silhouettes which  I am sharing with you all.To begin let me quote some very famous lines of a very famous song dedicated to childhood,my theme.

"Kabhi Ret ke Unche Teelon pe Jana, 
Gharonde Banana,Bana ke Mitana,
Wo Masoom Chahat ki Tasveer Apni,
Wo Khwabon Khilaunon ki Jaageer Apni,
Na Duniya Ka Gam Tha Na Rishton Ke Bandhan, 
Badi Khoobsurat Thi Wo Zindagani.
Wo Kagaz Ki Kashti,Wo Baarish Ka Paani.."

child jumping silhouette
"Childhood should be carefree; playing in the Sun
not living a Nightmare in the darkness of Soul"
-Dave Pelzer

child playing silhouette
"When we are old and failing,it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly."-Dan Simmons

brother Silhouette
"There is no land like the land of your childhood."

childhood Silhouette
"A Brother shares Childhood  Memories and grown up Dream"

Lucknow Silhouette

Camera:Nikon D3300
Location:Chowk,Lucknow

No words can be enough to capture the essence of innocence..The free spirit  of children is visible from their actions.I hope so I have been able to capture the purity of their carefree attitude.Do share your valuable comments in the section below.I would love to read your thoughts.Also do not forget to follow me on all my social media's to stay updated of all the posts from me.
Blogger Widget