badge

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Huge Cosmetic/Skin Care Haul ; Mac,Kryolan,The Body Shop,Clinique,Forest Essentials,Colorbar,Revlon etc..

Hiee everyone..,

Today I am so happy to show you all some of the cosmetic and skin care stuff I bought online and from Delhi in a recent trip.Haul Posts are always my favourite and I am sure I am not the only one.We girls love seeing the shopping stuff so now I will be sharing what all I purchased in last 2-3 months.


Since I am a Makeup  junkie and Lucknow doesn't has many options so I had to peace out my voracious appetite for cosmetics somehow.So obviously in my recent trip to Delhi how could I miss the Kryolan store in Lajpat Nagar and Impressions in Karol Bagh.I also checked in GIP,Noida and Select City Walk Saket and bought a couple of products from MAC from these two places.I could not purchase certain stuff from Sephora and Inglot which were in my wishlist due to limited funds but never mind wish be luck next time.


From Kryolan Store:The staff was nice and friendly but there are so many options especially for base makeup that you might get confused and at the end you just have to buy what you are told to do. Kryolan is a professional makeup brand and since these products are only available in Delhi,Mumbai and Chennai I picked up 5 products.
  1. Lip n Cheek Tint in shade Petunia (Rs 500)
  2. Derma Colour fixing powder in shade P3 (Rs 700)
  3. Derma Colour Camouflage Creme in shade D13 (Rs 350)
  4. Derma Colour Camouflage Creme in shade D4 1/2  (Rs 350)
  5. Color Spray in shade D27 (Rs 450)

From MAC store I bought one of the most raved product that is Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation(Rs 2300 approx).I haven't used it yet but would review it soon.Next I purchased a Studio Finish Concealor in NC 45(Rs 1700) which is dark for me.. :( inspite of so much efforts I ended up purchasing a wrong shade.But since it has a lot of orange undertones it is good for under eye concealing.A very talked about coral lippie MAC creemsheen Crosswires (Rs 1450) is also a part of my MAC haul.An incredibly nice In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara (Rs 1850) is also added to this list.These all are my first MAC purchase & I am looking forward to use them soon.


Randomly I bought few more products online & from local store:

  1. Revlon HD Lacquer in shade Petalite (Rs 850),
  2. RevlonTutti Frutti Colorburst Lip Butter(Rs 775),
  3. Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher (Rs 800) , 
  4. Lotus Herbals Ecostay Long Lasting Blusher in shade Rose Kiss (Rs 595)
  5. Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eyeshadow Palette :Gold (Rs 995) ; Check Review here.
  6. Real Techniques Core Collection Set from Amazon which is priced around Rs 800.


From Impressions Store I bought:
  1. Sivanna Bronzed Professional Palette(Rs 490),
  2. Miss Claire Lip Cream(Rs 150) in shade 11,
  3. Clinique Colour Pop Blush in shade 03 Berry Pop(Rs 1350 approx)
  4. too cool for school blush in shade 02(Rs 290)
impressions store delhi

Colorbar had an offer wherein I got a Red Lips Pouch free after some purchasing amount.Since the pouch had my heart clinged on I couldn't miss the offer so I bought these stuff:

  1. Ultimate 8hrs Stay Lipstick in shade Light Coral (Rs 900)
  2. Kiss Proof Lip Stain in shade Haute Latte (Rs 900)
  3. Starry Eye Mascara:Blue (Rs 650)
  4. I glide Eye Pencil:Amethyst Spark (Rs 499)
  5. Zoom & Whoosh Mascara (Rs 650)
  6. Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover (Rs 399)
  7. White,Lilac and a Top Coat Nail Paints (around Rs 150 each)

colorbar haul

colorbar haul
Have a look at this gorgeous Lip pouch at left..

From GIP Noida I bought the Blossom Kochhar aroma magic Jasmine Blossom Travel Bath Kit for Rs 150 which smells amazing..Other Stuff I bought are
  1. Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi & Nagkesar (Rs 775)
  2. Forest Essentials Pure Rose Water (Rs 595)
  3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream (Rs 1095)
  4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (Rs 795),Facial Wash (Rs 695)
  5. The Body Shop Pore Minimizer (Rs 1495)
  6. Schwarzkopf spa essence enriching cream mask(Rs 492)
  7. Guess Eau de parfum spray for women (Rs 1750)

That's all folks..There are a lot more products but I have missed them as I was in a hurry while photoshooting these products anyways I hope so you liked my shopping & please donot forget to share your views and your favourite products from above.Also let me know if you want me to review a particular product as I would love to do it..Thanks for reading..Take care and do follow me on all my social media's.

Blogger Widget