badge

Thursday, January 14, 2016

*New* Jewellery Subscription Bling Bag : January Review

Hieee everyone...,

I recently came across a New Jewelry Subscription Bag and as I never subscribed a Jewelry bag before so decided to a give a new twist to my jewelry wardrobe by trying this.

January Bling Bag
January Bling Bag 

What is Bling Bag?

Bling Bag is a monthly jewellery subscription bag which delivers 3-4 stylish jewellery in a fancy pouch.It has a subscription package of 1,2 and 3 months for Rs 1499,Rs 2799,Rs 3899 respectively.You get discounts for 2 and 3 month subscription.You are made to fill a style profile to match the jewellery of your choice as far as possible.Check the website of Bling Bag to know more about them.

January Bling Bag
January Bling Bag 


January Blings came in mesh bag

This month's theme is I guess blue and so is the checked pouch which is apt for travelling or storing baubles also.I got 4 pieces of jewellery nicely wrapped in individual mesh bags having 1 statement necklace,2 earrings and a cuff bracelet.At the first glance I did not liked the products much because I am not fond of bold necklace and short earrings but nevertheless it suited me so I am kind of settled with this issue.

1)Pearl Drop Earrings

Middle sized earrings with pearls hanging from a small chain.I am bad at describing jewellery so forgive me for that.

January Bling Bag
Pearl Drop Earrings

2) Flower Stud

January Bling Bag

3) Crystal Cuff Bracelet

Too big for my wrist and doesn't even adjusts so I will give this to my sister as this might fit her.To be frank the bracelet is very photogenic so looks better in this photo rather than real and this is the same case with all other pieces too.


January Bling Bag
Crystal Cuff  Bracelet

4)Blue Stones and Crystals Statement Necklace

This is a big bold necklace embedded with blue stones and crystals.A pretty piece which looks much prettier as a head gear.

January Bling Bag
Statement Necklace

January Bling Bag
Styled the Necklace as Head Gear

These were the 4 pieces I received.I will somehow not be rating this bag as I have very mixed views regarding it.I would recommend this subscription if you don't have a very narrow preference for your jewellery. If you are open to explore new kind of baubles then you should try this service.

Do share your views regarding the jewellery I received and also let me know your favourite piece among the four.Would you subscribe to this bag or not.I would love to read your valuable comments.Thanks for reading and also follow me on all my social media's to keep updated of all the posts.Take Care...
Blogger Widget